Masturbation - Top 5 health facts.
1. Masturbation does not cause blindness: Self stimulation of genitalia is a normal method of sexual activity for both men and women. So it will not cause blindness or any other health problem. It has nothing to do with loss of any sensory organs of the body and is a completely safe sexual activity.
2. Many spouses continue to masturbate after marriage: Yes. Indeed. Masturbation per se does not cause any health conditions, however if you do it in excess it can be categorized as an addiction for which one might need a sexologist's help.
3. Myths and Misconceptions: There are so many myths and misconceptions regarding masturbation even in civilized societies.
People have a Misconception (Wrong Concept) that masturbation can lead to
- Infertility (Unable to become father/mother in the future)
- Sexual weakness
- Become lean / Weight Loss
- Decrease in size of Sex Organs
- Decrease the desire for sex
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Growth of hair in palms
- Nerve weakness
- Loss of blood
- Complete emptying the Stock of sperms
The fact is that it will NOT lead to any of the above health conditions
4. Masturbating women have no trouble reaching orgasm during intercourse: This is because the mechanism of female orgasm is more complex than male's. Men usually arrive at orgasm by ejaculation. Inadequate excitation and improper sex technique becomes a barrier in achieving orgasm for females. Premature ejaculation and inadequate sexual skills are the most important reasons from the male counterpart.
5. How much masturbation is too much?: No particular cut points exist. It depends on the person and age. It is considered too much only, if it affects your day to day activities. The average rate of self stimulation may be around 3 to 7 times per week.
"Use it OR Loose it"
Use your sexual function frequently or Loose your sexual function temporarily or even permanently